Exactly, we do 38F coolers with ESFR's. Never had a ..., I better not say that
might jinx it.
Ron F

-----Original Message-----
From: Sprinklerforum [mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org] On
Behalf Of John Denhardt
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2014 11:49 AM
To: <sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org>
Subject: Re: Cooler Calc

If the area is not subject to freezing, no need for dry sprinklers.  NFPA 13
only requires dry sprinklers or other method when the area is subject to
freezing AND can not be readily maintained above 40 degrees F.

The above is my personal opinion .....

John

Fire sprinklers save lives

Sent from my iPad