From: Sprinklerforum
[mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org] On Behalf Of
Jerry Van Kolken
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2015 2:44 PM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Subject: Bracing for Pipe on Pipe Stands

I've been looking for an exception for installing bracing on pipe on a
pipe stand with either a full clamp or U-bolt holding the piping to that
stand. I can't find any references. The closest reference would be NFPA
13 9.3.5.5.11 (13ed), but the way its word make think only U-bolts that
have the 30 deg bend would work. Is there another reference?

Jerry Van Kolken

Millennium Fire Protection Corp.

101 Copperwood Way, Suite H

Oceanside, CA 92058