It was written to be humorous but I've run into this kind of thinking
previously. Roland can tell me I'm nuts if he wants but I seem to recall he
and I talking about 65' being a limit at one time but that was based on
magic, not testing.


On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 2:56 PM, Brad Casterline <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Thanks Ken, yes good advice, but there is no specific manufacturer in this
> case!
>
> Brad
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Sprinklerforum [mailto:
> [email protected]]
> On Behalf Of Parsley Consulting
> Sent: Monday, March 30, 2015 4:26 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: Sprinkler listing based on height
>
> The only place I remember any reference to 50' is in the annex, A.8.1.1,
> which doesn't really address your issue directly.
> It's a start, but I would follow Steve's advice.  That seems to work
> pretty well.
> *Ken Wagoner, SET
> *Parsley Consulting***
> *350 West 9th Avenue, Suite 206
> *Escondido, California 92025
> *****Phone 760-745-6181*
> Visit our website <http://www.parsleyconsulting.com/> ***
>
> _______________________________________________
> Sprinklerforum mailing list
> [email protected]
>
> http://lists.firesprinkler.org/listinfo.cgi/sprinklerforum-firesprinkler.org
>
> _______________________________________________
> Sprinklerforum mailing list
> [email protected]
>
> http://lists.firesprinkler.org/listinfo.cgi/sprinklerforum-firesprinkler.org
>



-- 
Ron Greenman
Instructor
Fire Protection Engineering Technology
Bates Technical College
1101 So. Yakima Ave.
Tacoma, WA 98405

[email protected]

http://www.bates.ctc.edu/fireprotection/

253.680.7346
253.576.9700 (cell)

Member:
ASEE, SFPE, ASCET, NFPA, AFSA, NFSA, AFAA, NIBS, WSAFM, WFC, WFSC

They are happy men whose natures sort with their vocations. -Francis Bacon,
essayist, philosopher, and statesman (1561-1626)

A problem well stated is a problem half solved. -Charles F. Kettering,
inventor and engineer (1876-1958)
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/listinfo.cgi/sprinklerforum-firesprinkler.org

Reply via email to