We have several Residential group homes we inspect. The residents are
developmentally challanged.  Some of these homes have basements , ground floor
only, 2 story and 2 story with a basement.  Basements may or may not be
occupied by residents at different times.   One has a fire alarm systems,  the
rest have single station alarms.   About 1/2 have antifreeze systems, and no
way to test the antifreeze protection.  Piping is plastic and copper, plastic
and iron, or all copper.  None have isolation valves between the backflows and
the downstream piping.

  Is there a standard other than 25 for testing and inspection?

Douglas Hicks
General Fire Equipment Co of Eastern Oregon, Inc