That looks like the example shown in figure 20-B-4 of the product data sheet 
(TFP610) - so I would guess it is ok. Your best bet would probably be a call to 
Tyco technical services hotline.

Matt Grisé PE*, LEED AP, NICET II  
Sales Engineer 
Alliance Fire Protection 
130 w 9th Ave.
North Kansas City, MO 64116

*Licensed in KS & MO 
 
913.888.0647 ph 
913.888.0618 f 
913.526.7443 cell 
www. AFPsprink.com 
 

-----Original Message-----
From: Sprinklerforum [mailto:[email protected]] On 
Behalf Of Brian Harris
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2016 9:49 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Attic Heads

Helloooo (crickets chirping) Helloooo (more crickets....)

Brian Harris, CET
BVS Systems Inc.
bvssytemsinc.com<http://bvssystemsinc.com/>

From: Brian Harris
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2016 9:10 AM
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: Attic Heads

I'm working on an attic system using the Tyco attic heads and was wondering if 
it's "normal" to use SD heads from the Ridge halfway down the Hip and then use 
the HIP sprinklers starting where the trusses run perpendicular to the outside 
wall? I don't do a whole lot of wood buildings and this is the first time I've 
seen the trusses change direction half way down the Hip instead of at the 
Ridge, not really an example of it in the Tyco data sheets.

Brian Harris, CET
BVS Systems Inc.
Sprinkler Division
bvssystemsinc.com<http://bvssystemsinc.com/>
Phone: 704.896.9989
Fax: 704.896.1935

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/listinfo.cgi/sprinklerforum-firesprinkler.org
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/listinfo.cgi/sprinklerforum-firesprinkler.org

Reply via email to