How to estimate the GPM for radiator blowoff (diesel fire pump, YES it has a
radiator :)) so we can confirm the floor drain pipe will handle it?

Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Regards,

Timothy Easter, P.E.
Fire Protection Engineer
Direct: (757) 383-6217
timothy.eas...@aecom.com<mailto:timothy.eas...@aecom.com<mailto:timothy.eas...@aecom.com%3cmailto:timothy.eas...@aecom.com>>

AECOM
11832 Rock Landing Drive Suite, 306, Newport News, Virginia 23606
www.aecom.com<http://www.aecom.com>

Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Regards,

Timothy Easter, P.E.
Fire Protection Engineer
Direct: (757) 383-6217
timothy.eas...@aecom.com<mailto:timothy.eas...@aecom.com>

AECOM
11832 Rock Landing Drive Suite, 306, Newport News, Virginia 23606
www.aecom.com

This e-mail and any attachments contain AECOM confidential information that may
be proprietary or privileged. If you receive this message in error or are not
the intended recipient, you should not retain, distribute, disclose or use any
of this information and you should destroy the e-mail and any attachments or
copies.