I'd like a link to that DVD as well please.




John Irwin
Critical System Solutions Sprinkler Construction Manager
813-618-2781<tel:813-618-2781> 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>


Sent from a mobile device. Please forgive brevity, spelling errors and 
punctuation gaffes.


-------- Original message --------
From: Scott Futrell <[email protected]>
Date: 8/25/16 9:18 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Engineers Week or similar presentation on fire protection - ideas 
needed

Craig,

Great! I’ve tried to do the same.  SFPE in the past has had a DVD that promotes 
fire protection engineering. I’ll see if they still do and if so if I can get 
you a copy, unless you have access to SFPE?

Scott

Office: (763) 425-1001 x 2
Cell: (612) 759-5556

From: Sprinklerforum [mailto:[email protected]] On 
Behalf Of [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2016 8:04 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Engineers Week or similar presentation on fire protection - ideas 
needed

I’m looking for some ideas for presenting the wonderful world of fire 
protection engineering to middle and/or high schoolers.

Does anyone have a presentation like this they’d be willing to share or have 
some ideas on how to present this to that age group and not bore them to death?

Also looking for attention grabbing visual aide ideas?

Feel free to contact me at my e-mail address below.

Thanks,


Craig L. Prahl
Fire Protection Group Lead/SME
CH2M
200 Verdae Blvd.
Greenville, SC  29607
Direct - 864.920.7540
Fax - 864.920.7129
CH2MHILL Extension  77540
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/listinfo.cgi/sprinklerforum-firesprinkler.org

Reply via email to