AFSA's Next-Gen may have some literature or visual aides. I don't recall who 
runs that program within. This is an excellent idea

Jeff
JB Fire Protection
Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 25, 2016, at 06:17, Scott Futrell <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Craig,
>  
> Great! I’ve tried to do the same.  SFPE in the past has had a DVD that 
> promotes fire protection engineering. I’ll see if they still do and if so if 
> I can get you a copy, unless you have access to SFPE?
>  
> Scott
>  
> Office: (763) 425-1001 x 2
> Cell: (612) 759-5556
>  
> From: Sprinklerforum [mailto:[email protected]] 
> On Behalf Of [email protected]
> Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2016 8:04 AM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Engineers Week or similar presentation on fire protection - ideas 
> needed
>  
> I’m looking for some ideas for presenting the wonderful world of fire 
> protection engineering to middle and/or high schoolers.
>  
> Does anyone have a presentation like this they’d be willing to share or have 
> some ideas on how to present this to that age group and not bore them to 
> death?
>  
> Also looking for attention grabbing visual aide ideas?
>  
> Feel free to contact me at my e-mail address below.
>  
> Thanks,
>  
> 
> Craig L. Prahl 
> Fire Protection Group Lead/SME
> CH2M
> 200 Verdae Blvd. 
> Greenville, SC  29607
> Direct - 864.920.7540
> Fax - 864.920.7129
> CH2MHILL Extension  77540
> [email protected]
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Sprinklerforum mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.firesprinkler.org/listinfo.cgi/sprinklerforum-firesprinkler.org
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/listinfo.cgi/sprinklerforum-firesprinkler.org

Reply via email to