Morning everyone

My gut is telling me I need to add heads under new platforms  but I could use
some  reassurance / conformation.

I have a situation where a church constructed of Type VB wants to add a
mechanical room above an existing area in its attic space.
The space will be approximately 3 feet high with rated walls going to the wood
pitched roof. The platform is made from wood joists with plywood on top.

The area below the platform joists and the lay in ceiling is less than two feet
and platform area is approximately 550 sqft.

I believe we would be required to add heads under the platform and that we
could space them at light hazard 225sqft

Appreciate  it everyone.

Mark