I have used Inkscape,  which is an open source free downloadable program to 
translate pdf drawings to cad drawings. I have also used CloudConvert which is 
an online conversion program.

Dan Adams
Interwest Fire Protection

From: Sprinklerforum [mailto:[email protected]] On 
Behalf Of Scott Futrell
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2017 4:27 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: CAD drawings

Any Forumite know of any way to take a pdf drawing and turn it back into a CAD 
drawing?  Even just a one layer CAD drawing?

I have a set of sprinkler plans that are not as-built, or even close and the 
owner doesn't have ANY CAD files for architectural, structural, anything.

So, we need to as-built the sprinkler systems and standpipes, but it is a very 
large facility and redrawing from scratch is not a viable option.

Thanks in advance.

Scott Futrell (aka "This sender failed our fraud detection checks and may not 
be who they appear to be. Learn abouut spoofing).
Office: (763) 425-1001 x 2
Cell: (612) 759-5556
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/listinfo.cgi/sprinklerforum-firesprinkler.org

Reply via email to