I've always heard that Firetech productions was the best for prep. I did mine 
the old fashioned way and just did standards then Gagnon book (I think it was 
his for hardy cross analysis). But everyone I know says Firetech is great. 

Travis Mack, SET
MFP Design, LLC
"Follow" us on Facebook: 
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MFP-Design-LLC/92218417692
Send large files to MFP Design via:
https://www.hightail.com/u/MFPDesign

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 21, 2017, at 11:40 AM, Tom Noble <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Does anyone have any suggestions for NICET test prep training or books other 
> than the standards for studying? We have some members asking and want to know 
> if there are any and if one seems to be better than the other? Any input 
> would be greatly appreciated. 
> Tom Noble
> American Fire Sprinkler Assn.
> Technical Programs Specialists
> http://www.firesprinkler.org
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Sprinklerforum mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.firesprinkler.org/listinfo.cgi/sprinklerforum-firesprinkler.org
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/listinfo.cgi/sprinklerforum-firesprinkler.org

Reply via email to