If you went with it, watched commodity creep, watched out for encapsulation, keep design aisles clear, and later pallet-type creep, and an eagle eye cracked for the sin of idle pallets, it worked. Forklifts caught fire, all employees were able to exit the building without excessive risk, and businesses were shipping the next shift, depending on sensitivity of product to smoke.
Best. Bruce > On Jun 26, 2018, at 11:48, Nick Maneen <[email protected]> wrote: > > James Golinveaux with Viking did a great class on this last fall at AFSA in > Las Vegas. > > I like knowing how the sausage is made, even the parts that make you cringe. > > Nick Maneen, SET > c 704.791.7789 > > From: Sprinklerforum [mailto:[email protected]] > On Behalf Of Brad Casterline > Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2018 2:01 PM > To: [email protected] > Subject: Origin of design density curves > > https://www.sfpe.org/page/2012_Q2_3? > > I just wanted to share this. > I hope the link works. > > Thanks, > > Brad > > > > _______________________________________________ > Sprinklerforum mailing list > [email protected] > http://lists.firesprinkler.org/listinfo.cgi/sprinklerforum-firesprinkler.org
_______________________________________________ Sprinklerforum mailing list [email protected] http://lists.firesprinkler.org/listinfo.cgi/sprinklerforum-firesprinkler.org
