On the non-typical grids it's pretty easy to identify your most demanding
area. I just calc it w/o auto peak activated and submit. For grid systems
with more typical spacing I'll peak it but have rarely ever had the
hydraulic program correct my first attempt.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>