Gentlemen,
I have come across some polybutylene fire sprinkler pipe installed in 1990
in a 5 story apartment building.

I was wondering what are some of the requirements that some different
municipalities across the country have imposed for renovations in such
buildings.

For example, if 10 apartments were permitted for renovation (10 of a 100+
apartment building), would there perhaps be:

   1. no requirement for any changes
   2. requirement for full replacement in all 10 apartments
   3. requirement for full replacement on the whole floor
   4. requirement for full replacement throughout the building
   5. full upgrades of the fire alarm systems to the most current code as
   well

I am just looking for general thoughts on what you have seen or heard
implemented in your area.

Sincerely,
Joe
ᐧ