Hello Ben - I will email you directly.

For all - my new email address for my new position with AFSA is 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>.

I will look forward to talking and hearing from you.

Thanks,
John

John August Denhardt, P.E.
Vice President Engineering and Technical Services
American Fire Sprinkler Association
301-343-1457
From: Sprinklerforum <[email protected]> On Behalf 
Of Ben Young via Sprinklerforum
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 2:41 PM
To: 321 via Sprinklerforum <[email protected]>
Cc: Ben Young <[email protected]>
Subject: John Denhardt

John,

If you're set up with the new job at AFSA, could you please email me back? I 
didn't see anything on the website as far as contact info is concerned.

I wanted to discuss the upcoming joint meeting in King of Prussia with you.

I didn't really have any other way to get in touch with you, sorry to put 
everyone else on blast.

Thanks,

Benjamin Young
AFSA Schuylkill Chapter chairperson
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/listinfo.cgi/sprinklerforum-firesprinkler.org

Reply via email to