When say sprigs do you mean the sprinklers are on sprigs as defined in 13
or do you mean the branch lines are are of risers that some folks sometimes
call sprigs? And as a fun FYI for everyone, autocorrupt changed sprigs to
spirirs in one place, springs in another, and sprints in another.

Sent from Gmail Mobile