I think the OH2 designation with mercantile has as much to do with a
transient population being unfamiliar with the layout, limited sight
distance created by the gondolas, long paths of egress to get to the
entrance/exit (remember most people don't even see the emergency exits and
head back in the direction they entered), limited exiting, and anything
else one can think of regarding the stupidity of the customers, as much as
the types and amounts of commodities.

Ron Greenman

rongreen...@gmail.com

253.576.9700

The Universe is monstrously indifferent to the presence of man. -Werner
Herzog, screenwriter, film director, author, actor and opera
director (1942-)