I was updating my Tolco product sheet for seismic bracing and was noticing a
lot of changes to these sheets and updated values on the loading.

The UL listed sheets don't have values for specific angles, but the FM listed
sheets do.

These sheets also are now marked with an "OPM" next to the UL or FM marks which
I'm assuming is OSHPD listing.

My question is do I still need to apply the loading adjustment based on the
angle per NFPA 13-9.3.5.2.3 (2016ed) to these values. OR would that only apply
to the UL sheets.

Jerry Van Kolken
Millennium Fire Protection Corp.
2950 San Luis Rey Rd.
Oceanside, CA 92058
(760) 722-2722 FX 722-2730

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This e-mail and any attachments are for the sole use of
the intended recipients and contain information that may be confidential or
legally privileged. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message. Any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of this communication by someone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited.