From: Sprinklerforum <sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org> On Behalf
Of Jerry Van Kolken via Sprinklerforum
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2021 6:03 PM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Cc: Jerry Van Kolken <jvankol...@mfpc.us>
Subject: Different Levels of protection open to each other in the same hazard

I've had this review comment come up and want to know if there was any way to
argue it.

I have a project where each level of the building has its own system. There are
areas where the lower level opens into the upper level. Because these 2 level
are not complete separate the reviewer is asking me to protect them with the
same system.

Jerry Van Kolken
Millennium Fire Protection Corp.
2950 San Luis Rey Rd.
Oceanside, CA 92058
(760) 722-2722 FX 722-2730

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This e-mail and any attachments are for the sole use of
the intended recipients and contain information that may be confidential or
legally privileged. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message. Any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of this communication by someone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited.