Yes, we have pottable water being taken from the same tanks. This is a
rural high school and this is their own water system that feeds the school.
So I need the backflow for that reason.

Best regards,

*Joe Burtell, SET, CFPS*

[image: Burtell Fire_Small]

Phone | Fax | Mobile| Text *406-204-4653 <++1-406-204-4653>*

116 N. 11th Street | Billings, MT 59101

Email: j...@burtellfire.com

Web Site: http://www.burtellfire.com

*“**The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low
price is forgotten.**”*

*NOTICE:*  The information contained in this e-mail transmission is
intended only for use of the individual or entity named above.  This e-mail
transmission, and any documents, files, previous e-mail transmissions or
other information attached to it, may contain confidential information that
is legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail transmission, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this transmission or
any of the information contained in or attached to this e-mail is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please
immediately notify us by return e-mail transmission and destroy the
original e-mail transmission as well as its attachments without reading or
saving it in any manner.  Thank you.