From: Sprinklerforum <sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org> On Behalf
Of Art Tiroly via Sprinklerforum
Sent: Wednesday, October 6, 2021 11:36 AM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Cc: Art Tiroly <atir...@atcofirepro.com>
Subject: RE: Attic protection over a storage occupancy

BE ADVISED - This email originated outside EMCOR.

No building size is indicated. Does the building code require protection?
Plastic storage may be considered a high hazard.
If protection is a code requirement then the attic requires protection.
Without protection a fire in the attic will likely cause a total loss of the
building and contents.

Art Tiroly

ATCO Fire Protection