Whatever the fire official wants.

SL

-----Original Message-----
From: Kyle.Montgomery <kmontgom...@aerofire.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2021 12:50 PM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Cc: Spencer Tomlinson <spen...@tomlinsonfire.com>; Steve Leyton
<st...@protectiondesign.com>
Subject: RE: Shoe store complications

I would assume that there are tons of these that exist with OH2 sprinkler
designs. Are there any examples of fires in any of those and information about
whether the fire was controlled or overwhelmed the sprinklers? If the theory
says it should be protected like Group A plastics, but the history shows that
OH2 has proven sufficient, then what do you do?

-Kyle M