Guys,
Having been in this business for almost 50 years, I have learned that the
quality of a Fire Sprinkler job begins with Quality Design. I was on the
"Board" for almost 10 years before I moved on to Sales, Management and later
Ownership.
My start in Design gave me a great foundation to have the success that I have
had. I don't mind paying more for a complete Design Job with tie down
dimensions and proper routing of piping with the installer in mind.
I for one will walk away from a job that I can't get a decent price for...a
price that will allow me to pay the people at the foundation of the job...the
Designers and Fitters, to do the best job they can.
I closely review all shop drawings that come thru our company and don't
hesitate to use the highest quality people I can find.
That has always been my policy and always will.
Certified Lower Keys Plumbing and FireKey West, Florida
John W. Farabee, Manager and License HolderFire Protection Division
561-707-5150

    On Tuesday, December 28, 2021, 03:32:41 PM EST, Steve Leyton via