Can the kitchen cabinetry/countertops, etc.... be eliminated from the floor
space being protected in a 13R application ? I have a kitchen that is littered
with multiple diffusers and lights and in order to make the spacing work out
correctly, I won't be able to space the head in the kitchen at 8'-0" off of the
wall that the countertops and cabinetry are attached to. Since we are
protecting floor space with the spray pattern wetting the wall, would it be
acceptable to exclude the area the countertops take up from the distance off
the wall ?

No matter what I do, I am closer than 2'-0" from the diffusers, closer than
0'-6" from the lights and within 18" from the stove. However, I found a "sweet
spot" that puts me an acceptable distance from each of the heat sources, but
the head is 8'-6" from the back kitchen wall - but this is the wall that has
the kitchen counter tops, dishwasher, and cabinets attached to. Would the head
still be considered over-spaced in this regards ? Technically speaking, I would
say no since there is no wall there to be wetted in the first place as the
counter and cabinets take up said wall.

Why say you ?

            Sean Lockyer
            Project Designer                            6817 N. Orange Blossom
Trail
            Cell    386-337-1078                             Orlando, Florida
32810
            slock...@aitlifesafety.com             Phone:    407-816-9101
            www.AITLifeSafety.com