Agree - I used to enjoy PDFs.  I cringed when I heard they were leaving but
I understand why NFPA was discontinuing them.

We switched to Link and I like the features and access.  NFPA has done a
great job with Link.  Try it out, with a free trial and I feel you will not
be disappointed.

Thanks,
John

John August Denhardt, PE
*Vice President, Engineering and Technical Services*

*American Fire Sprinkler Association*
m: p: 301-343-1457
214-349-5965 ext 121
w: firesprinkler.org
<https://www.facebook.com/firesprinkler.org/>
<https://twitter.com/afsa/status/1039528345367732224>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/american-fire-sprinkler-association-afsa-/>
   <https://www.instagram.com/firesprinklerorg/>

*Our members are at the heart of everything we do.*

*AFSA is on the move! *

*Our new address is 1410 East Renner Rd., Suite 150, Richardson, TX 75082*

Advanced Sprinkler Hydraulic Calculations

Take a deep dive into advanced hydraulic principles for standpipe systems,
fire pump assemblies, and water storage tanks. Learn more and register for
the May 3-5 class here
<https://www.firesprinkler.org/programs/advanced-sprinkler-hydraulic-calculations-workshop/>
.