From: John Denhardt <jdenha...@firesprinkler.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2023 1:17 PM
To: Discussion list on issues relating to automatic fire sprinklers
<sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org>
Subject: [Sprinklerforum] Re: Fire Pump Drains

Craig - 100% agree. All systems need a main drain piped to an acceptable place
of discharge that can handle full flow with the fire pump system (if provided)
operating.

There should also be a method to drain the fire pump system piping.

John

John August Denhardt, P.E.

Vice-President Engineering and Technical Services

American Fire Sprinkler Association

301-343-1457

On May 11, 2023, at 12:12 PM, Prahl, Craig <craig.pr...@jacobs.com