Tom,

You are right on target. The spray booth is for painting auto body parts. I
have done a few of these recently, but in this case, the people I have been
dealing with are about as sharp as a bowling ball. I’m not sure they know how
it works. I will be finding out more in the next couple of weeks.

I am doing sprinklers only on this. The design will be Extra 2. There are
enough challenges there. Any monitoring and maintenance is beyond my agreement.
However, they were talking about putting the intake and exhaust ducts side by
side through the roof. I may have to get involved in that one.

Todd G Williams, PE
Fire Protection Design/Consulting

Stonington, CT

860-535-2080 (tel:860-535-2080)  (ofc)

860-554-7054 (tel:860-554-7054)     (fax)

860-608-4559 (tel:860-608-4559)  (cell)