Chris,

When I worked in the Kansas City area in the ‘80’s we installed sprinklers
in hundreds of thousands of square feet of limestone caves.  I was not
aware that hazardous materials were permitted to be stored underground.  At
the time, most was restricted to philatelic, wine, paper records and not
much more than Class IV products.

The problem I see right off the bat, is secondary containment of the
sprinkler water runoff.  There are super fast deluge systems but not sure
deflagration hazards are a good match for subterranian storage
opportunities.

 my two cents

Bob

Bob Caputo, CFPS
*President*

*American Fire Sprinkler Association*
p: 214-349-5965 ext124
w: firesprinkler.org
<https://www.facebook.com/firesprinkler.org/>
<https://twitter.com/afsa/status/1039528345367732224>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/american-fire-sprinkler-association-afsa-/>
   <https://www.instagram.com/firesprinklerorg/>

*Train a safer, more efficient workforce.*

By enrolling your employees in the AFSA Apprenticeship Training Series for
Sprinkler Fitters
<https://www.firesprinkler.org/WWW/Education/Apprentice_Training/WWW/Education/Apprenticeship_Training.aspx?hkey=e88ef09e-d74c-407f-abcd-995aff866149>,
you will reap the benefits of a qualified, professional installation crew.
Well-trained employees will work smarter, increasing your company's
productivity and, in turn, its profits. Learn more
.