Well, uninstalling system wide Python installations on Ubuntu is not a good
idea, because
the system needs it for many things.

Just getting the entries in .bashrc correct is usually sufficient.
Something like:
# added by Miniconda 3.8.3 installer
export PATH="/home/$USER/miniconda/bin:$PATH"
(replace $USER with your user name).