On 03/02/2015 08:19 AM, google.3.gnu...@wronghead.com wrote:
Hi all,

somehow I do not get the auto-completition of Spyder (2.3.1 out of
current Debian Sid) working for GTK usage.
Following code was taken (and modified) from the PyGtk tutorial:

which also made no difference (even after restarting Spyder)
The code is in either case working as expected, so that should not be
the problem.

If anyone has an idea how to fix this I'd be quite happy.

Do you have auto-completion working for anything?

In other words do you have Automatic code completion checked in Tools --> Preferences --> Editor --> Code Introspection/Analysis?

Do you have Rope installed on your machine?

(As I am quite new to Python, Spyder and also GTK, these trys might also
not be "the way" to import GTK libs, so if anybody could help out in any
direction I'd be happy.)

Thanks, Jaleks

--
Adrian Klaver