1) Python versions 2.7 and 3.4, but I want to use Spyder 2.3.4 with Python
3.4.

2) dpkg -l | grep -i pyqt
ii  python-qt4-dbus
4.10.4+dfsg-1ubuntu1                                   amd64        D-Bus
Support for PyQt4
ii  python-qt4-dev
4.10.4+dfsg-1ubuntu1                                   all
Development files for PyQt4
ii  python3-pyqt4
4.10.4+dfsg-1ubuntu1                                   amd64        Python3
bindings for Qt4

3) pip freeze | grep -i Spyder
spyder==2.3.4

Now, for the report:

Spyder Version:  2.3.0
Python Version:  3.4.0
Qt Version    :  4.8.6, PyQt4 (API v2) 4.10.4 on Linux
pyflakes >=0.6.0:  0.8.1 (OK)
pep8 >=0.6      :  1.6.2 (OK)
IPython >=0.13  :  3.0.0 (OK)
pygments >=1.6  :  2.0.2 (OK)