On 03/25/2015 02:21 AM, Peter Watson wrote:
Hello, I started using Spyder for writing python code a little while ago
and I find it very useful. One bit of behaviour that annoys me, though,
is that whenever I click the left sidebar (where the line numbers are),
my position in the code jumps. This is quite irritating when I am trying
to highlight some code starting at a point on the far left and then
accidentally click the left sidebar, so my position jumps and I have to
spend time finding my way back to where I was again. Is there a way to
change this behaviour? I'm using Spyder 2.3.2.

Jumps to where?

I am not seeing that behavior. If I click on the line number/sidebar it stays there and does not jump away.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.kla...@aklaver.com