On 03/26/2015 12:13 PM, Simon Lenz wrote:
Hello,

just installed Spyder (incl. rope) on my machine and am playing a bit
around.

It seems the only kind of code completion I get is already used
functions and modules after the ".".

Is there a way to get this behaviour for unknown modules? (maybe with a
display of the docsting)?

That would seem to defy logic. If the module is unknown how is Spyder(rope/jedi) supposed to find it?

Could you clarify what it is you are looking for?

regards,

Simon

Adrian Klaver
adrian.kla...@aklaver.com