On 03/30/2015 09:06 AM, Yuxiang Wang wrote:
Hi Adrian,

Thank you for your response!

1) The default blue showed up, as if I did not pass the `c='r'`
keyword. Actually, if I ran the code twice, the new line will show up
in the right color. (weird...)

Makes me think this is some sort of set up glitch in the WinPython install. You might to give those folks a shout also, to see if they have any suggestions. Otherwise, at this point I've got nothing.

2) It came with WinPython-64bit-3.4.3.2 (and then I used pip install
jedi and pip install sphinx... but it shouldn't matter for this case
though).

3) The IPython is both 3.0.0 in and out of Spyder, by typing import
IPython; IPython.__version__ in the IPython QtConsole, in Spyder or
standalone.

Shawn

--
Adrian Klaver