On 05/15/2015 05:50 PM, Helmingstay BeBop wrote:
Is there any way to disable the blinking cursor? I've searched the
preferences, mailing list, and google, and didn't find any discussion of
this.

I'm not entirely clear on which library/module is responsible for
rendering the cursor.  Is this PyQt?  I get that it blinks on focus.
Any insights into where to look would be appreciated.

http://www.jurta.org/en/prog/noblink

Thanks!
Christian

--