What are the options to enable this on Spyder 3?  The iptython options
don't appear in the "External Modules" section.  I have run into this as
well in using Spyder and, if possible, it would be nice if it "just worked"
out of the box, and/or integrated backend option selection in the
preferences.

Thanks,
John