Hi,

Spyder 3.0 along with Qt/PyQt 5.6.0 will be released with Anaconda 4.2 on September 27 :-)

Cheers,
Carlos

El 14/09/16 a las 14:06, Mark Moulton escribió:
Hi,

I have the well-documented problem of extreme slowness in the Spyder editor on Mac El Capitan and have reverted to using IDLE for the past 6 months. The download instructions for Spyder 3 beta in Anaconda don't work for me, presumably because Anaconda doesn't want to update qt to version 5.0. I'm not asking for troubleshooting help, just when the team expects to have Spyder 3 for 2.7 as part of the regular Anaconda distribution.

Mark