Hi Carlos,

I am really new in Python and I am familiar with Matlab for several years
Recent day, I want to debug  the script in Spyder, but I can not step into
the subroutine or function as matlab working.
firstly, I run debug mode (blue start/ pause button), then run current line
button/ jump to breakpoint  to the code line for calling the function,
after that step into this line to call the definition of the function.
But it did not work., it always shows the information : <function step at
0x7f86cc5c4b18> for step into mode.
By the way, how to know the program is busy or no.

Do I have to set up anything for debug setting or how can I step into the
definition function to check code or look at parameters of variables of the
definition functions.
Please help me some tutorial links or material for this situation.

Thank you very much and best regards
Truc