Hello everyone!

I am brand new to Python and coding in general so I appreciate your
patience. I'm using Spider with Python 3.6 and following along to some
online tutorials. Whenever I type in basic comparison, like "1 > 5", for
example, the console returns nothing. I would expect that to return
"false". Other functions, such as printing and concatenating seem to work
fine. I'm not sure if I've not installed Python properly or if the
input/syntax is maybe wrong?. I installed Python 3.6 and LiClipse before
trying Spider and was seeing the same issue. I'm entirely confused. I've
edited the environment variables to include the python path, and set them
in Spider as well. Anyone have any thoughts as to what I'm doing wrong? I'm
guessing it's quite obvious as I'm so new to this and trying to learn on my
own. Any help is very much appreciated. Thanks!