Please use bash and try again. I think Anaconda doesn't work with ksh.

Cheers,
Carlos

El 04/04/17 a las 08:33, testbg2...@gmail.com escribió:
Thanks!
I'm using ksh as when I use echo $SHELL command, I get /bin/ksh as output.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

On Monday, April 3, 2017 at 12:21:05 PM UTC-5, Carlos Córdoba wrote:

    What shell are you using? ksh or bash?

    El 03/04/17 a las 11:33, testb...@gmail.com <javascript:> escribió:
    Hi,
    Could anyone shed some light on the below?
    I have Anaconda installed on Linux.
    I went to the Ananconda installation directory and ran the below
    command.
    sypder &.
    I get the below error.

    -ksh: spyder: not found

    Could you please let me know what I'm missing? I also tried
    including the <anaconda install directory>/bin/python in the path
    and no luck.

    Thanks!
    Google Groups "spyder" group.
    send an email to spyderlib+...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>.
    <javascript:>.
    Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/spyderlib
    <https://groups.google.com/group/spyderlib>.
    <https://groups.google.com/d/optout>.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "spyder" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to spyderlib+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:spyderlib+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email to spyderlib@googlegroups.com <mailto:spyderlib@googlegroups.com>.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/spyderlib.