Hey, i have installed the new version Spyder 4 and facing an issue

This is my script:

*import pandas as pd*

*a=input("Enter Y/N:")*
*if a=="Y":*
*    DataFrame=pd.DataFrame()*
*    print ("Empty Data Frame created")*

*print(DataFrame)*

if i execute with "Y" for the first time im able to print DataFrame (Empty)
mean while DataFrame is stored in variable explorer
which means when ever we call DataFrame it will fetch from variable explorer
but if i execute for the second time with "N" condition, im getting*
"NameError: name 'DataFrame' is not defined"*
at the same time if i execute print(DataFrame) alone it works

where as same script is working in old spyder 3.1 version.

pls suggest or clarify why DataFrame is not able identify in new version