Hi all,

On the behalf of the Spyder Project Contributors <https://github.com/spyder-ide/spyder/graphs/contributors>, I’m pleased to announce that Spyder *4.1.4* has been released and is available for Windows, GNU/Linux and MacOS X: https://github.com/spyder-ide/spyder/releases

This release comes two months after version 4.1.3 and it contains the following important fixes:

 * Fix linter not being updated after changes on Windows.
 * Correctly restart kernels after a crash while running code.
 * Clear variable explorer after a kernel restart.
 * Fix several errors when sorting variables in the variable explorer.
 * Fix selection color in several syntax highlighting themes.
 * Support Jedi 0.17.1, which fixes several issues with code completion
   in the editor.
 * Fix errors when running Dask code in the IPython console.
 * Show scrollflag in macOS with the dark theme.
 * Only show folding arrows when the user hovers over them, which
   improves responsiveness in the editor.
 * Fix several problems with the integration between our projects and
   the Python language server.
 * Handle NaT values in the Variable Explorer.

In this release we fixed 62 issues and merged 79 pull requests that amount to more than 400 commits. For a full list of fixes, please see our Changelog <https://github.com/spyder-ide/spyder/blob/4.x/CHANGELOG.md>.

Don’t forget to follow Spyder updates/news on the project’s website <https://www.spyder-ide.org>.

Last, but not least, we welcome any contribution that helps making Spyder an efficient scientific development and computing environment. Join us to help creating your favorite environment!

Enjoy!
Carlos

​