Good evening,

I get the same error on Windows 10. I have installed Quandl using pip
install quandl and it runs fine in the python REPL. But in Spyder import
quandl fails because it can't find the module as per the above.

I have tried to make Spyder use the same python executable as what the
python REPL uses as per the Stack Overflow post mentioned above but then
Spyder rejects the path. I have tried replacing the double backs-slashes to
single back-slashes, and then to single forward-slashes, it's still
complaining. I have tried to copy the Python executable into the Spyder
directory I got a 0x80070780 error, a permissions error but I am an admin
user.

I have tried Quandl instead of quandl, it didn't work. pip list shows
Quandl with the capital Q.

I use Spyder 4.2.1 on Windows 10. If all else fails I'll go back to the R
script I wrote a long time ago, or perhaps try it in Julia. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Alban