Hi,

Did you a Spyder project to work with your module in Spyder? You can learn more about them here:

http://docs.spyder-ide.org/current/panes/projects.html

Cheers,
Carlos

El 19/10/22 a las 17:54, parsa sahab escribió:
Hi. I wrote some modules and everything is ok I checked so many times I even test the module and the function on py IDLE  and it was running also tried on cmd and it worked properly there . but I dont know why I cant use those functions and modules on spyder . id be grateful if u guys help . tnx -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "spyder" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to spyderlib+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/spyderlib/c86f5b4a-7f57-4d78-aac6-90cc2b6e8322n%40googlegroups.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/spyderlib/c86f5b4a-7f57-4d78-aac6-90cc2b6e8322n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.