Alembic cannot generate a revision for a table with 255 columns, as the
resulting python code is not valid. Python cannot handle a function call
with more than 255 arguments. At work, we get around this by defining the
columns as a list and unpacking the list with *, e.g.:

the_columns = [
     Column("a", Integer),
]

the_table = Table("tbl", metadata, *the_columns)

I also encountered an issue where a developer had defined the default value
for a column as sqlalchemy.sql.expression.false. This produced the
following python code:

sa.Column('auto_delete_set_at', sa.DateTime(timezone=<function false at
0x1ec81b8>), nullable=True),

I'm not sure what the expected behavior for that is.

-Ryan Kelly