on Alembic, there’s no dialect as of yet.    Though you can make a “fake” one
like this:

from alembic.ddl import impl

class FirebirdDialect(impl.DefaultImpl):
    __dialect__ = ‘firebird'
    transactional_ddl = True

just making that class will add it to the _impls dict and will get you past the
KeyError you have there.

though as far as support for firebird-specific ALTER directives, we haven’t
looked into that.