> this line here:
>
>    File "alembic/env.py", line 87, in run_migrations_online
>     target_metadata=target_metadata.get(name)
>

> is part of something that was coded on your end, because it is in
> env.py.   The MetaData object doesn't have a get() method.   It does have a
> ".tables" dictionary from which you can call get(), however, but that would
> return a Table object, not a MetaData object.
>
> So you'd need to fix your env.py here.

I got here by following the alembic tutorial. Specifically, I did `alembic
init alembic --template multidb`, which generated the env.py. Then,
following along from
https://alembic.readthedocs.org/en/latest/autogenerate.html, I added

from myapp.mymodel import Base
target_metadata = Base.metadata

The expression `target_metadata=target_metadata.get(name),` comes from the
env.py provided during alembic init.

What am I missing?