Hi, I am using sqlalchemy core with the mysql dialect. Mysql supports
DELETE with ORDER BY and LIMIT:

DELETE [LOW_PRIORITY] [QUICK] [IGNORE] FROM tbl_name
    [PARTITION (partition_name,...)]
    [WHERE where_condition]
    [ORDER BY ...]
    [LIMIT row_count]

However, I can't seem to figure out how to do this via sqlalchemy core. I
have a really large table from which I need to garbage-collect old rows now
and then. When I try to do it all in one operation, I end up getting "Lock
wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction", so I wanted to take
advantage of order_by and limit to do this incrementally, but mysqlalchemy
won't let me.

Please help.

Thank you,
Vitaly