Hi, I have an existing pg database where I'd like to get the names in order
according to a new naming_convention. However, dropping and recreating lots
of indexes is obviously a bad idea.

I've coded RenameConstraintOp and RenameIndexOp along with the dispatch
functions. I'm trying to figure out the best way to hook into autogenerate
to output a rename instead of a create/drop.

Potential solutions?

   - Rewriter doesn't seem like a good fit because it only takes in a
   single operation and I want to remove two ops and add a different op.
   - comparison function doesn't seem right either because it only adds new
   operations, it doesn't override existing behavior
   - traverse the entire migration structure pairwise and compare and
   remove add/drop and insert rename
   - fork and modify the alembic source

https://github.com/zzzeek/alembic/blob/master/alembic/autogenerate/compare.py#L526

   for this one off migration

I'm leaning towards 4, since this will be a one time migration (now that
the naming_convention is in place). Please correct my understandings above
if I'm wrong. Thanks!