I am creating custom types in sqlalchemy to handle postgresql composite
types. The first time i run the migrations, alembic discovers the types but
after adding changes e.g cardinality from nullable=True  ---->
nullable=False, alembic assigns a NullType to my custom types. what is the
issues here and how can i fix it?

def upgrade():
    ### commands auto generated by Alembic - please adjust! ##

    op.alter_column('organization', 'active',
           existing_type=sa.BOOLEAN(),
           nullable=False)
    op.alter_column('organization', 'identifier',
           existing_type=sa.NullType(),
           nullable=False)
    op.alter_column('organization', 'name',
           existing_type=sa.TEXT(),